Resmed AirFit N30i Nasal Starter Pack CPAP Mask
Model: 63800, 63801
Resmed N30i Nasal Mask
The newest mask design from Resmed 2019
ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design that gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge - great for side or stomach sleepers.
Stable Fit: Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night, even when patients move in their sleep.
Flexible movement and connection: Simpe but sophisticated quick-release elbow for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360o rotation for greater freedom of movement.
Built-in comfort: Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a softer, more comfortable experience for the patient.
Fast and accurate fitting: A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch.
Supportive chassis: The integrated chassis provides additional support for front and side loads, allowing for a stable fit even for active sleepers.
Unobtrusive under-the-nose design: Discrete nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening patient's perception of therapy while providing effective therapy and a stable seal.
Septum bridge membrane: Ensures a intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
Curved cushion design: The curved cushion design cradles the shape of the nose and smoothly transitions from the thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center giving comfort where it's needed most.
Note: The AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP mask is not compatible with the Airmini Auto CPAP machine. It is compatible with all other CPAP devices.
Instructions on how to choose your new AirFit N30i Nasal mask:
- If you are male, start with the standard frame size. If you are female, start with the small frame size.
- If you try the standard size first, and the frame sits too close to your ears, size down to the small frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.