Lightweight Ultra Quiet Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
From ResMed's long line of popular CPAP masks, the Swift LT is an ultra-quiet lightweight nasal pillow CPAP mask with a dual wall pillow design intended to form a comfortable seal that minimalizes leaks in order to deliver exceptional CPAP performance. The Swift LT comes with three different pillow sizes, small, medium, and large to ensure that you have a variety of options in order to receive a perfect fit.
New Pillow Design
A dual walled pillow design will provide a stable nasal pillow mask that is extremely comfortable. The pillow is flexible so that frequent movers will not break their seal during therapy.
The Swift LT by ResMed weighs 2.3 ounces which makes it a perfect travel companion. The pillow and lightweight headgear will rest comfortably on your face, and due to the masks footprint, the LT will rest out of your eyes allowing for you to watch TV or read a book while undergoing sleep apnea therapy.
Three Fitting Options
Comes with three different sized cushions, a small, a medium, and a large cushion so that you have multiple fitting options. Your mask should always be comfortable on the face during use, so if you are experiencing discomfort and extreme amounts of leaks you should try a different sized cushion.
The location of vents allow for the Swift LT to be one of the quietest CPAP masks on the market. Air will be dispersed down away from the user, which will help simulate normal breathing and result in a quiet night's sleep for both you and your partner during CPAP therapy.
- Dual wall pillow design - improves the stability of your CPAP mask during use while also increasing your comfort
- Exceptionally quiet - Imitates natural breathing, making the mask quiet for you and your partner
- Travel friendly - Weighing just 2.3 ounces making it extremely light during use
Minimal parts make the Swift LT easy to disassemble and clean. You should clean your mask daily after use in order to lengthen the masks life span. You can purchase mask wipes and tube cleaners in order to help speed up the process. If you prefer to wash your mask without other products, warm water and a mild detergent works best.
Fitting the ResMed Swift LT CPAP Mask
- With the pillows at your nose, pull the headgear up and over your head
- Tighten the top straps until they are comfortable
- Tighten the back straps until they are comfortable
- Rotate the front frame until the pillows are comfortable
- Connect the tube to your CPAP or humidifier tubing
- If the Swift LT is comfortable on your face it is ready for use
- Adjust accordingly to counteract leaks, but do not adjust to a point that is uncomfortable
Will this mask work with any CPAP machine?
Yes, although this mask is designed by ResMed, it will work with any manufacturers CPAP machine. All tubes, CPAP machines, and CPAP masks have been standardized to have cuffs at 22 millimeters so that all the masks will fit with any machine in order to provide you versatility when selecting your favorite and most comfortable mask.
How does this mask prevent mask drag?
The tubing is lightweight and extremely flexible which helps minimalize the pull on the mask. This expands your freedom of movement during use without having negative effects on the mask seal.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.