ResMed AirFit CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear - P10
The AirFit P10 CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear from ResMed is the industry's lightest CPAP mask. Weighing significantly less than a pound, ResMed's AirFit is the premier nasal pillow device on the market today.
*This Mask is NOT the Correct P10 for Use with the AirMini. Correct Setup Pack can be found here.
Lightweight and Quiet
Weighing just 1.7 ounces, this AirFit P10 CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask is 50% lighter than older models of its kind. Though one of the lightest in class, it is also extremely durable. ResMed engineers tested it by stretching the tubing over 150 times to determine its strength. This test proved that the AirFit P10 is as sturdy as it is lightweight. You will also find that the mesh venting allows your mask to operate while making minimal noise. Your bed partner will not be disturbed and you can even face them while sleeping.
Designed to make using CPAP easier than ever, the ResMed AirFit is one of the first to feature an attached pillow that simply pops in and out of place. To achieve the perfect fit, pull back straps to loosen and to tighten pull them farther apart. The key clip nasal pillow can effortlessly be assembled, and the soft headgear is not abrasive against the skin. These intuitive processes make it easy to adhere to your CPAP therapy.
ResMed has conducted independent studies with this product before it launched. Amazingly, patients who wore the mask actually slept at extended intervals. The patients in the study slept more than forty minutes longer than usual. An extra five hours of sleep a week can drastically improve both your appearance and overall well-being.
How to Tell the Nasal Pillow Size
ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillow packaged for each system which allows you to find the most comfortable fit for your therapy. This information is for the standard P10 system.
- Small = 62931 (Clear Color Coded Cushion)
- Medium = 62932 (Grey Color Coded Cushion)
- Large = 62933 (Blue Color Coded Cushion)
62900 Mask includes: 62922 Frame, 62931 Pillow, 62932 Pillow, 62933 Pillow, 62935 Headgear
- Whisper Quiet - ResMed has engineered a product so quiet you won't even notice its in the room. Never disturb your bed partner again with this top-of-the-line mask.
- Simplistic - This mask only has three parts. You can take it apart and put it back together with ease. Ease of use gives you more time to spend the way you want.
- Flexi Tube - The tube is ultra light, yet extremely durable. Move as much as you like, without fear of destroying the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed AirFit is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move about more.
Be sure to wash your AirFit Nasal Pillow mask every day to avoid bacteria getting into it and compromising your health.
Introducing the ResMed Airfit Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
How often do I need to replace the pillows?
To prevent bacteria from getting in your mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.