Lightweight and Quiet Nasal Pillow Mask
Weighing just 1.7 ounces, the AirFit P10 For Her device is 50% lighter than older models of its kind. Though one of the lightest in class, it is also extremely durable. ResMed engineers tested it by stretching the tubing over 150 times to determine its strength. This test proved that the Airfit for Her is as sturdy as it is lightweight. You will also find that the mesh venting allows your mask to operate while making minimal noise. Your bed partner will not be disturbed and you can even face them while sleeping.
Designed to make using CPAP easier than ever, the ResMed Airfit P10 for Her is one of the first to feature an attached pillow that simply pops in and out of place. To achieve the perfect fit, pull back straps to loosen and to tighten pull them farther apart. The key clip nasal pillow can effortlessly be assembled, and the soft headgear is not abrasive against the skin. These intuitive processes make it easy to adhere to your CPAP therapy.
ResMed has conducted independent studies with this product before it launched. Amazingly, patients who wore the mask actually slept at extended intervals. The patients in the study slept more than forty minutes longer than usual. An extra five hours of sleep a week can drastically improve both your appearance and overall well-being.
How to Tell the Nasal Pillow Size
ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillow for each system. This information is for the standard ResMed Airfit P10 system.
- Extra Small = 62930 (Pink Color Coded Cushion)
- Small = 62931 (Clear Color Coded Cushion)
- Medium = 62932 (Grey Color Coded Cushion)
- Whisper Quiet - ResMed has engineered a product so quiet you won't even notice its in the room. Never disturb your bed partner again with this top-of-the-line mask.
- Simplistic - This AirFit P10 for Her mask only has three parts. You can take it apart and put it back together with ease. Ease of use gives you more time to spend the way you want.
- Flexi Tube - The tube is ultra light, yet extremely durable. Move as much as you like, without fear of destroying the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed Airfit for Her is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move about more.
Be sure to wash your AirFit Nasal Pillow mask every day to avoid bacteria getting into it and compromising your health.
62910 Mask includes: 62921 Frame (SML), 62930 Pillow, 62931 Pillow, 62932 Pillow, 62936 Headgear
Introducing the ResMed Airfit Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
How often do I need to replace the pillows?
To prevent bacteria from getting in your ResMed Airfit P10 Mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.