Gel Cushioned Full Face CPAP Mask for Improved Fit and Comfort
In order to maximize your comfort during CPAP therapy, Respironics designed the blue gel cushion that enhances your masks seal to eliminate or reduce leaks without causing discomfort on the face. The exhalation ports are conveniently located to direct the air away from your mask during use in order to decrease the volume, allowing for you and your partner to rest peacefully throughout the night. The forehead pad will allow for a better fit and increase comfort.
The ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask was designed to reduce the sound output by directing the airflow away from you and your partner during use. While older full face CPAP masks may have directed air towards your face or towards your partner, the ComfortGel has created a design that will allow for both of you to sleep uninterrupted by uncomfortable airflow and excess noise.
The CPAP full face mask cushion will conform to your facial structure, and can be molded and changed quickly in order to form a perfect seal that will not be broken during movement. The gel cushion helps reduce or completely eliminate air leaks during the night, and is extremely comfortable on the skin. A better seal will increase your CPAP machines performance.
Comfort Forehead Pad
The forehead pad will increase the fit of your comfort gel blue full face mask while also increasing the comfort you receive during use. You can adjust the forehead pad in order to enhance the fit. The forehead pad will also help reduce or completely eliminate any of the pressure points on the head that other full face CPAP masks may not.
- Superior comfort - Forehead cushions that will provide an excellent fit while providing comfort during CPAP use
- Exhalation port location - Diverts the air from your exhale away from you and your partner, making the mask quiet during use
- Maximum movement - Ball and socket clips that allow for you to move while wearing your CPAP mask
While this full face mask can be used with any CPAP machine, if you are using a Respironics System One CPAP, the mask has a built in feature that works with the System One Resistance Control. Each mask designed by Respironics is numbered and your System One CPAP will recognize the mask and adjust pressure accordingly in order to deliver consistent and comfortable pressure.
- Latex Free
- FacePlate Polycarbonate
- Gel Cushion Urethane gel/EVA
- Gel cushion and outer shell Urethane film
- Outer flap Silicone
- Forehead cushion Silicone
- Headgear clips thermoplastic polester elastomer
- Headgear (premium) UBL/Urethane foam/Lycra
- Compatible with all CPAP machines
Fitting the ComfortGel Cushion
Can I purchase replacement cushions for this mask?
Yes, you can find the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask replacement cushions
for sale in all four of the sizes we carry, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Are the cushion sizes compatible with the frame?
Each cushion & flap size must be the same size with the frame.
- Small frame size is compatible with small cushion & flap,
- Medium frame size is compatible with medium cushion & flap
- Large frame size is compatible with large cushion & flap
- Extra Large frame size is compatible with Extra Large cushion & flap
Is this mask compatible with any CPAP machine?
All of the masks we sell are compatible with all of the machines we sell. None of our machines come with a mask, unless you purchase them as an add on option, which allows you to pick the type of mask, from nasal to full face, and the size of mask you will need in order to receive the best comfort and best performance during your sleep apnea therapy.