All New Spontaneous Timed Respironics DreamStation S/T
If you're an ST user it is time to take your therapy to the next level. With your personal care on Philips Respironics mind, they have designed the DreamStation ST. Not only is it sleek and effective, this device is the top choice for noninvasive ventilated bilevel therapy due to it's overall efficiency. We all desire clinical support from something that is user-friendly and this compact. Not to mention, features such as adjustable ramp, data card, Bluetooth/DreamMapper and Digital Auto Trak, gives you the latest technology to make you comfortable.
Wide Range IPAP and EPAP Support
Compared to the general standard CPAP machines on the market, the DreamStation BiPAP S/T delivers inhalation and exhalation support when needed. This truly makes breathing easier and more comfortable than ever. Without having to battle breathing against pressure on a constant basis, you are going to experience more comfortable therapy on a consistent basis. This is especially important when considering users who have a high pressure need which makes having exhalation support a must have.
2 Options; Spontaneous and Timed Trigger Modes
Having spontaneous mode and spontaneous timed mode allows the device to respond to automatic variables or by manual indication. Therefore you're ensured a steady support of ventilation regardless of circumstance. You'll sleep hassle-free knowing the machine will make automatic adjustments according to what you need while the manual mode gives you complete control of the adjustments.
- Spontaneous Mode: By tracking each breath taken, the user is provided with pressure relief during the breathing cycle of inhaling and exhaling. This 3 point pressure relief ensures you are given a comfortable breathing experience due to its natural delivery.
- Spontaneous Time Trigger Mode:
- When in this mode, the system continually increases pressure during inhalation while decreasing the pressure for you upon exhaling. There is also an additional setting that can be enabled to initiate breathing if a natural breath is undetected within a specific time-frame set known as Breathe Rate/Rise Time.
Patient Management via DreamMapper
A great free mobile app for those on the go or a web based application for those who would prefer to analyse data thoroughly in a remote setting. Some of the great perks include educational content to further enhance your therapy, troubleshooting advice and best of all, motivational alerts to keep you going during your journey for the best sleep of your life. The display screen gives daily recap of your nightly use showing your progress. By taking an active role in your sleep therapy it will ensure you're going forward not taking a step back. All this is done by having the bluetooth relay information regarding your sleep keeping you up to date with your therapy.
We could all use extra help where necessary right? By helping to increase your comfort during therapy, the humidifier manages any possible rainout in your tube/mask. The consistent humidity is delivered straight into the tube providing relief. The humidifier is connected directly to the device and features dry box technology which helps reduce the chance of having water enter the device which could damage it greatly. Something wonderful to note about this humidifier is that it comes with two modes; Standard or Adaptive mode. Standard mode simply provides constant humidity at the level of your choice(range of 0-5, 0 being off and 5 being the highest) however adaptive mode monitors the ambient humidity and makes automatic adjustment to heat levels throughout the night not only providing you with optimal humidity but also preserving water so that it doesn't run dry before you wake up.
Optional Heated Tubing
You can purchase heated tubing as an add-on option which will ensure that the humidity levels from your humidifier to the tube and straight into the mask will stay constant. There are five different levels of temperature available for your liking which gives you enough flexibility to find what suits you best. Rainout is a big no-no as it can cause irritation by allowing for excess moisture into the mouth or nose during use, resulting in side effects such as a sore throat/dry nose or abruptly waking up causing you to lose out on good sleep.
- Leak Detection - Digital Auto-Trak adjusts airflow when it recognizes leak
- BiLevel Breathing Therapy - features inhalation and exhalation support
- Heated Humidification - custom humidification with air temperature control
- 3 modes - fixed, adaptive, neated tube
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- Protection Programs
- Flex Promise program
- Bi-level Rescue program
- "One-touch" warranty programs
- BiPAP S/T Features
- Flex Comfort: Bi-Flex (only available in S mode)
- Modes: CPAP, S, S/T
- Standard Ramp
- Digital AutoTrak
- Advanced event detection
- Waveform data
- Standard integrated Bluetooth
- Product Specifications
- Pressure range: 4 - 30 cm H20
- Flex pressure relief: 0-3
- Ramp time: 0-45 min(5-minute increments)
- Starting ramp pressure: 4 cm H20 to CPAP Pressure(CPAP); 4 cm H20 to EPAP (BiPAP)
- Humidification: Heated humidification (Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated Tube (optional)
- Data storage capacity (minimum): SD card stores more than one year, On-board stores less than 6 months
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Filters: Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine
- Devis controls: LCD, control dial/push button
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm with humidifier
- Weight: 1.98kg/4.37lbs with humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0A