This item has been discontinued.
ResMed VPAP Auto 25 with H4i Humidifier
The ResMed VPAP Auto 25 brings innovative technology such as AutoSet algorithm with TiControl, Easy-Breathe technology, and V Sync and trigger sensitivity, for complete control in managing the effectiveness of your therapy. All this technology is a included in a compact, light weight frame that is ideal for home or travel. .
Easy-Breathe Technology enables a smoother and far more comfortable pressure by replicating your normal breathing patterns, which ensures an organic and stable breath. EPAP to IPAP pressure transitions are gentle and move into an exhalation curve that feels natural. Easy-Breathe is able to operate quietly and only produces 26dB decibels at 10 cmh20 at a distance of 1 meter.
VAuto technology pre-emptively stops obstructions by quickly and precisely responding to flow limitations. VAuto utilizes the AutoSet algorithm to automatically determine the lowest required pressure for effective therapy, on a breath by breath basis. After a response to an event the VAuto consistently adjusts to the very next breath after a flow limitation or obstruction.
TiControl empowers you to set the minimum and maximum inspiratory time limits that adapt to treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and respiratory conditions. There are five trigger and cycle settings that assist in the management of inhalation and exhalation patterns.
ResMed's V Sync is a unique feature that automatically minimizes pressure loss due to mask leaks, ensuring the effectiveness of your therapy is maintained.
- Easy-Breathe Technology - Ensures a smoother far more comfortable pressure by replicating normal breathing patterns
- V Auto Technology - Pre-emptively stops obstructions by quickly and precisely responding to flow limitations
- TiControl - Set minimum and maximum inspiratory time limits for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and respiratory conditions
- V Sync - Minimizes pressure loss due to mask leaks
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases pressure to prescribed levels over a 30min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitude conditions
The Auto 25 utilizes a "Cool Down" feature taht keeps the motor running for up to 1 hour after you have turned off your device. The motor assists in cooling down the humidifier plate, and you may hear a faint noise during this process. If you wish to skip this process altogether you may simply unplug your device from your power outlet.
What sort of software do I need for the ResMed VPAP Auto 25?
You must use the ResScan Version 3.7 Software or higher./p> Is SmartStart compatible with Leak Alert?
No, you can only have one or the other selected, but not both./p> How will I know if I'm suffering any mask leaks?
ResMed has a Leak Alert indicator that will give a visual and audio warning when it detects a mask leak. This function is not compatible with SmartStart and you must choose one or the other.
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.