DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced by Philips Respironics
Released in April 2021. Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind. DreamStation 2 Advanced is the next evolution in clinically proven integrated sleep solutions. It's designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
Get you started on therapy quickly and efficiently with out-of-the-box, no-touch setup by accepting the default settings, or remotely personalize using Care Orchestrator. You can also choose the guided, streamlined, low-touch setup on the device.
- Simplified setup: The DreamStation 2 features intuitive navigation of comfort features and settings, along with easy handling of the device.
- Precision mask fitting: Philips Respironics Mask Selector uses no-touch scanning technology for the right mask fit from the start.
- Enhanced connectivity: Integrated cell modem with automatic Bluetooth pairing enables quick setup and easy access to sleep date for your convenience.
- Enhanced Patient Engagement: Philips DreamMapper sleep apnea mobile app with improved built-in Bluetooth connectivity enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy, including mask fit and therapy hours. Patients who used DreamMapper had 283% higher success rate sticking with sleep therapy.
Download DreamMapper App at:Apple iOS
Android Google Play
- Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth
- Color touchscreen
- Integrated humidifier
- Ramp Plus allows you to pick up a starting pressure that is comfortable for falling asleep
- Three comfort settings are adjustable while therapy is running: Ramp Plus, humidification, and (optional) heated tube.
Smaller and Lighter
29% smaller and 2.5% lighter than the original DreamStation.
Personalized Comfort Settings
The color touchscreen is designed to be simple to navigate. From humidity levels to Ramp Plus Feature settings and sleep therapy date, easy peasy!
Comfort settings include Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature.
Ramp Plus Feature
The new ramp plus feature allows you to set a comfortable starting pressure while you fall asleep. It is great for those who are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures. Once desired pressure is set, it will be saved and automatically activated for current and future therapy sessions. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected during the ramp period that requires higher pressure.
Built-in Humidification and Adjustable Temperature Heated Tubing
Humidification and water chamber often times make the CPAP unit much bulkier and inconvenient to travel with. The DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP features a built-in humidifier component making it 29% smaller and 2.5% lighter than DreamStation.
Simply tap on the water drop button on the device to navigate your most comfortable setting. Tap it until you reach the most comfortable moisture level. "Off" signifies no humidification, while "5" represents the maximum. The setting will be saved for future therapy sessions without needing to tap the symbols again.
Smart auto and advanced algorithms
Proprietary algorithms automatically adjust pressure to provide personalized therapy.
Micro Flexible Heated Tubing (12mm) or and Plastic Tubing (15mm)
The optional ultra light micro flexible heated tubing is only 12mm. Never slimmer before! If you live in warmer areas, choose the plastic tubing (15mm) will be sufficient. This machine is compatible to all other CPAP tubes.
*2 years manufacturer warranty included
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Patient BrochureDownload
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced User ManualDownload
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Patient Quick Start GuideDownload
|HCPCS Code||E0601, E0562|
|Flex Modes||Off, 1,2,3|
|Water Chamber Capacity||325 ml|
|Maximum Pressure||20 cmH20 (Maximum Recommended Pressure)|
|Filters||Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 cm H20|
|Ramp Time||15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||Off, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 cm Hâ‚‚O|
|Dimensions||10.78L x 6.24W x 3.34H|
|Weight||2.29 lb (without power supply, empty water tank)|
|Weight of machine with Power Supply||2.94 (with power supply, empty water tank)|
|Sound/Noise Level||27 dB(A) (with 15 and 22(MM) tubing type)|
|AC Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0-2.0A|
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced User Manual
Quick Start Guide
DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto (heated tube or standard tubing configurations)
DreamStation 2 Carrying case
Disposable Ultra fine filter (blue)
Reusable filter (gray)
Power supply cord