Replacement Water Chamber for Respironics System One Humidifiers
Designed to work with any Respironics PR System One 60 Series Humidifiers humidifiers, this water chamber was developed to improve the humidity from your Respironics CPAP Machine Humidifiers. Easy to open, this Respironics water chamber can be easily cleaned and stored over a full cup of water improving your CPAP performance. Humidification can help relieve potential congestion that can occur during CPAP use. The amount of water used will be different depending on the user and the machine and should be changed daily with distilled water for best results.
- High Capacity - Holds 1 and 1/3rd cups of water to help improve humidity
- Compatibility - Will work with Respironics PR System One 60 Series Humidifiers
- Easy maintenance - Can be opened and cleaned to improve hygiene
- Material of metal plate: Anodized Aluminum
When I am experiencing harsh environments such as dry air, I like to turn my humidifier on 20 minutes before bed so that it has time to warm up and is ready to go when I am ready to sleep. You don't have to do this every time, but it's a nice added bonus when I find that the environment I am sleeping in is harsher than normal
No Prescription is Required.
Can I use normal tap water in my Respironics water chamber?
While you can use tap water, we recommend using distilled water for all water chambers in order to provide the best results with your CPAP device. Distilled water will also extend the life of the Respironics water chamber.
How often should I be cleaning my water chamber and with what materials?
We recommend cleaning your Respironics water chamber daily. Warm water and a mild detergent usually do the trick.
Is a humidifier really necessary for my CPAP device?
Your CPAP machine will work without humidification and therefore you do not need a humidifier and water chamber, however, many CPAP users find that they are congested in the morning or experience discomfort after using their CPAP machine. Humidification will add moisture to your tube and help relieve any potential discomforts from congestion.
- Respironics PR System One DS260 CPAP Machine
- Respironics PR System One DS460 CPAP Machine
- Respironics PR System One REMstar 560 Series Auto CPAP Machine
- Respironics System One BiPAP Auto 760
- Respironics System One BiPAP Pro 660 Series
- Respironics PR System One Advanced BiPAP AVAPS 1160 C Series
- Respironics PR System One Advanced BiPAP 1060 S/T
Also, see these items:
- System One Water Chamber
- Dark Lid - for 60 Series Device
Yes it will