Replacement Water Chamber
This is the replacement H5i Disposable Water Chamber. The chamber is not dishwasher safe, so it must be opened by hand. The chamber was redesigned at the start of 2013, so now users can open it up and clean it manually.
This product is intended to be a replacement water chamber. It is only compatible with the H5i heated humidifier, and will not work with any other brand or model. To operate, simply fill it with water and turn on the humidifier!
Wash by Hand Only
This water chamber is not dishwasher safe, and should only be washed by hand.
- Holds 380 ml of Water
- Easy Replacement
The new H5i water chambers -- the one's with removable lids -- feature a yellow lining on the gasket. The older models featured a blue lining.
Cleaning and Filling Your Humidifier's Water Chamber
How do I remove the lid of my chamber (blue lining)?
The lid is unremovable.
Is this product dishwasher safe?
No it is not. It must be washed by hand with warm water, a non-abrasive soap, and a cloth.
- ResMed S9 VPAP Auto with H5i Humidifier
- ResMed S9 Elite CPAP Machine with H5i Heated Humidifier & ClimateLine Tubing
- ResMed S9 AutoSet w/ H5i Humidifier & ClimateLine Tubing
- ResMed S9 VPAP ST with H5i Humidifier & ClimateLine Heated Tubing
- ResMed S9 VPAP Auto with H5i Humidifer and ClimateLine Tubing
- ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt with H5i Humidifier & ClimateLine Heated Tubing
- ResMed S9 AutoSet CPAP and H5i Humidifier
- ResMed S9 Escape CPAP Machine with EPR and H5i Heated Humidifier
- ResMed S9 AutoSet with H5i for Her
- ResMed S9 Elite with EPR and H5i Heated Humidifier
Also see these items:
- ResMed S9 H5i Heated Humidifier w/ Cleanable Water Chamber
- ResMed H5i Cleanable Water Chamber for ResMed S9 CPAP Humidifier
- ResMed S9 H5i Heated Humidifier w/ Sealed Water Chamber
It's just a humidifier tank, use distilled water and keep a filter on the PAP device, it won't need a regular cleaning. I've had three tanks (sealed) total for my Fischer Paykel device that I've had for 20 years but the first two were somewhat fouled by occasional use of tap water. You do what you must.
I've an S8 Elite CPAP with humidifier for five years and it's just fine with the original tank. Pristine.
Four stars for build quality, but I'll be buying the dishwasher safe version for a replacement, just so I can use reverse osmosis water that isn't as mineral free as supermarket distilled water. If I need to.
I agree with all of the former posters, the machine originally came with this type of humidifier tub and I couldn't wait to get rid of it.
Stay away from it
How is this dishwasher safe if you cannot take it apart? The seal makes it impossible to do this.
HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO CLEAN THE INSIDE OF THIS SEALED WATER CHAMBER! it would be easier for people to use if they can clean. USELESS!
I agree, What good is it if you can only superficially clean. Pneumonia bacteria hide in the cracks and crevices inside the unit. Very unsafe. should be discontinued
I really do not know how will be designed to not be able to take apart for clean, very inconvenient and not hygiene. Now I'm considering to buy a Cleanable Water Tub, It,s extra expense .