Water Chamber for XT Heated Humidifier
This is a replacement water chamber that is only compatible with the Apex XT Heated Humidifier.
- Easy to Clean - Simply use a PULL flap to gain access to the water chamber
- Large Capacity - Holds up to 300 ml of water
The humidifier contains a silicone top that is not intended for removal during cleaning. It is strongly recommended that you do not remove the silicone top as it may damage the silicone portion.
XT Series Travel CPAP Machines
How do I install the chamber?
- Find the slot located on the chamber lid
- Line the slot in accordance with the tab in front of the chamber base
- Press the tab all the way through the slot
- Place the lid down onto the chamber base
- When the lid is properly placed and pressed down the PULL flap will snap into place.
Is there any possibility of a water chamber leak?
For the XT Series units, leaks may result when the metal base does not connect to the chamber properly. To prevent this, make sure the metal base of the water chamber has been pushed to the end to have a good seal. In addition, the aging of the silicon on the metal base may also cause leakage. If this is the case, please contact your supplier for a replacement of either the silicon band or the one provided by the water chamber.
- APEX Medical XT Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- APEX Medical XT Fit Travel CPAP Machine
- APEX Medical XT Prime Travel CPAP Machine
- APEX Medical XT Fit Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- APEX Medical XT Prime Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- APEX Medical XT Sense Travel CPAP Machine
- APEX Medical XT Sense Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
|Water Chamber Capacity||450 ml|
|Dimensions||5.36 x 5.91 x 4.14 inches|