MYAIRVOCHAMBER1 Reusable Water Chamber
The MYAIRVOCHAMBER1 Humidifier Water Chamber is a reusable and dishwasher-safe accessory designed for use with myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System. It features two ports and a removable stainless steel base for easy cleaning and maintenance, and can last for the life of your CPAP, providing cost savings over standard humidifier chambers.
This water chamber is compatible with the Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System.
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room-temperature drinkable quality or distilled water with the reusable chamber.
- Do not fill the water chamber with hot water to avoid airway burns.
- Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks in the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
Please refer to the user instruction for more guidance