Fisher & Paykel myAirvo 2 Oxygen Inlet Kit
The myAirvo2 Oxygen Inlet Kit is required to connect supplementary oxygen to the Airvo 2/myAirvo 2 Humidified High Flow System.
Note: Oxygen must only be added through the oxygen inlet port on the back of the myAirvo2 unit. To ensure that oxygen enters the unit correctly, the oxygen inlet port must be fitted properly to the filter holder and the filter holder must be fitted properly to the unit. The power cord connector should also be well-secured.
Do not connect more than 60 L/min oxygen to the oxygen inlet port.
- Ensure that the power cord connector is well secured to the rear of the unit- if necessary, secure with a cable tie.
- Clean and dry the side of the unit.
- Push the end of the tubing 0.3 inches (1 cm) onto the filter holder.
- Remove the adhesive label and firmly attach the oxygen inlet port to the myAirvo 2 unit.
- Wait 24 hours before use to allow the adhesive to set.
For detailed instructions, please refer to your myAirvo2 User Manual.
- myAirvo 2 User ManualDownload
1x myAirvo 2 Oxygen Inlet Kit