AirSpiral Tube and Chamber Kit for Fisher & Paykel myAirvo 2
This is a replacement tube and chamber kit for myAirvo2. Please use distilled water only.
AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tubes produce up to 93% less condensation than the previous myAirvo tubing. This heated breathing tube is designed exclusively for use with the Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System. AirSpiral Tubing utilizes an advanced two-spiral design to help protect against condensation in the delivery system.
The two elements of the AirSpiral tubes - an insulating to protect warmed air in the tube from temperature variations outside the tube, and a heating spiral to warm the air it passes through the tube, work together to solve cold drips and distracting sounds that are commonly seen with traditional heated tubes.
- Dual-float mechanism for added safety to prevent the chamber from overfilling
- Automatically refills
- Consistent compressible volume allows for consistent delivery of the prescribed waveform
AirSpiral Heated Tube Features
- Connects with both Optiflow™ & Optiflow™ Junior interfaces
- No external probes, cables, or adapters required
- Comes with molded clips to attach tubing to clothes or bedding to assist with tube placement
- 6 feet long
- Integrated temperature sensor
Note: AirSpiral Tubing should be cleaned regularly following the cleaning and maintenance instructions in your myAIRVO 2 User Manual. IT SHOULD NOT BE SOAKED, WASHED, OR STERILIZED. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- AirSpiral Tube and Chamber Kit User InstructionsDownload
1 x Humidify Chamber
1 x AirSpiral Heated Tube