Respshop COVID statement
Dear Loyal Customers,
With the current spread of COVID-19, we understand the challenging times you are going through. Due to these unprecedented times, we believe it is important to remain transparent with our procedures.
At this time, the health of our employees and our valued customers is our number one priority. To uphold this, we have implemented several measures.
- All of our employees are required to wear face masks and disposable gloves. Any employee who shows signs of illness is required to stay home until they are tested and cleared for the virus. No one in our team has tested positive or has shown symptoms of the virus at this time.
- For our local customers, we are currently offering curbside pickups for orders. Please call our office (866-936-3754) in advance to pick up your order any time from 9am to 4pm Mon-Fri.
- We are currently not accepting CPAP machine or oxygen concentrator returns for safety reasons. Processing for other product returns is slightly delayed.
- All CPAP rentals have been ceased for the time being.
Even in these unprecedented times, we would like to provide you with the best service.
- We ship 99% of all orders within 24 hours on weekdays. Due to interruptions in the supply chain, many CPAP distributors have low stock for their products. Our company started with a large inventory, so we are able to ship quickly while maintaining low costs for our customers.
- We have affordable options for all budgets. In the midst of rising prices in the industry, we remain committed to serving you with the best prices. Further deals and coupon codes can be found in our newsletter, which you can subscribe to from the left sidebar.
- If there are problems with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to replace or exchange it.
Most importantly, please stay safe. Now, more than ever, we are here for you.
Thank you for your continued support at Respshop. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
The Respshop team