Stainless Tube Brush Cleaner for CPAP Patients
This is a stainless tube brush for cleaning the interior of your CPAP/BiPAP tubes. These tubes leave moisture after use, and if left untreated, this can turn into mold or mildew. The tube brush, which comes in five different sizes, can be used to clean the insides of most standard tubes.
Clean Your Tubes
If you've ever struggled to clean the interior of your CPAP tube, the stainless brush offers you an easy solution to ensure that your equipment is clean when you use it each night. The brush helps to clean the hard to reach spots in your tubes: debris and moisture can fester inside of tubes, and if left untreated, you can compromise the quality of your therapy. The tube brush reaches deep inside the tube, ensuring that your therapy is optimal and hygenic.
The tube brush comes in five different sizes:
- 3.5ft long, 22mm diameter
- 3.5ft long, 15mm diameter (for slimline tubing)
- 5ft long, 22mm diameter
- 6.5ft long, 22mm diameter
- 6.5ft long, 15mm diameter (for slimline tubing)
For those users who have the ClimateLine or SlimLine tube from ResMed you will opt for the 15mm SlimLine Tube brush.
The tube features soft nylon bristles on one end. The bristles are 22/15 mm long and will not damage any tubular device.
- Five Different Sizes
- Easy, Effective Cleaning
- Nylon Bristles
If your CPAP machine uses a long tube, such as the ClimateLine, you may need the longer brush for an effective cleaning. For patients with smaller tubes, the 3.5 foot brush should be sufficient.
- Carefully unwind your tube brush while holding both ends.
- First time using the brush, wash with warm water and mild detergent, and rinse with cool water.
- Holding your tube as straigh as possible to prevent damage. Insert the tube brush, gently brushing the sides in short strokes, and slowly work further down the tube. Then start at the opposite end to completely clean the tube.
- Caution: hot water may dry out your tubing and cause cracking.
- Thouroughly rinse your tubing with cool water after cleaning.
- Attach to your machine and run for 15 minutes or until inner tube moisture evaporated.
- Gently patting your tube brush bristles with a towel, and hang to air dry.
Respshop is not responsible for any damage to tubing caused by improper cleaning. The CPAP Tube Brush is sold for the purpose of maintaining your CPAP tubing. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for consequences of any unintended use.
Does the longer brush have longer bristles?
No, the bristles will be the same size on both brushes.
Can I use this on other parts of my equipment?
We don't recommend it. This should be used to clean your tube only.