Elite VPAP Machine and System
The S9 VPAP St-A w/H5i Humidifier and ClimateLine Tubing is part of ResMed's line of premier VPAP machines and equipment. Featuring the H5i Heated Humidifier, which injects heat into your breathing at an optimal temperature, the VPAP provides patients with severe sleep apnea a restful night of therapeutic relief. The machine monitors each of your breaths, and automatically compensates for any respiratory irregularities.
Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS)
The intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers a sophisticated option for non-invasive ventlation. The iVAPS targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of respiratory episodes, is easy to set up, applies backup pressure when needed, and includes Vsync leak compensation to improve patient-ventilator synchrony.
The VPAP ST-A features a comprehensive respiratory algorithm that ensures you're breathing properly throughout your sleep apnea therapy. Your machine provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also establishes a backup pressure rate to ensure that you're breathing regularly, even if you fail to respirate spontaneously.
Includes the AutoSet Algorithm
The AutoSet Algorithm monitors your breathing in order to adjust pressure during inhalation or exhalation, ensuring that you always have an open airway while you're using your VPAP.
ResMed's Easy-Breathe technology smooths the transition between inhalation and exhalation pressure changes. By making these transitions smoother, you're less liable to disrupt the flow of treatment, and the machine will make the transition quietly so as not to distrub you or your partner.
Climate Control Humidification
The S9 VPAP uses the ClimateLine Heated tube. The ClimateLine comes with an internal heated coil and a temperature regulator so that your humidity and temperature levels are kept constant throughout the night. The ClimateLine is a slim tube, with a 15 mm hose diameter.
Intuitive Display System
The S9 comes with an LCD Display system, easy to twist knobs, and an intuitively designed interface to make setting your options easy as can be.
SmartStart / SmartStop
SmartStart / SmartStop is a feature on most ResMed S9 CPAP and VPAP machines. This technology lets you start your device with a single breath, and stop it when you remove your mask in the morning.
- iVAPS - Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in variety of respiratory episodes
- Spontaneous/Timed - Comprehensive respiratory algorithm ensures proper breathing throughout sleep apnea therapy
- AutoSet Algorithm - Adjusts pressure during inhalation or exhalation ensuring an open airway
- EasyBreathe Technology - Smooths out the transition in pressure between inhalation and exhalation
- Climate Control Humidification - Internal heated coil and temperature regulator ensures consistent humidity
- Intuitive Display System - Easy to navigate interface with simple knobs for hassle free operation
- SmartStart/SmartStop - Start therapy or stop therapy by simply taking off or putting on your mask
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases pressure to prescribed levels over a period of time
- FAA approved
Cleared to treat patients over thirty pounds, this VPAP is ideal for treating children who suffer from sleep apnea.
ResMed S9 iVAPS Technology
What is the pressure range for the S9 VPAP?
The pressure range is from 4cm H20 to 30 cm H20.
How can I get more information about this product?
Give us a call at 866-936-3754 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I wash this in the dishwasher?
The water chamber is dishwasher safe. The machine itself should NEVER be placed in the dishwasher.
© ResMed 2017 Used with Permission.