Elite bilevel VPAP machine offers comfortable and therapeutic performance
The S9 Auto is ResMed's latest VPAP machine. The Bilevel device offers users Easy-Breathe technology, an automatically adjusting pressure stream for inhalation and exhalation, and includes ResMed's patented SlimLine tubing to maintain a uniform temperature and humidity all night long. This device's quiet motor and intuitive LCD display system make it user friendly and ensure a great night's sleep for you and your partner. If you've been looking for the best automatically adjusting machine on the market, this is the product for you.
ResMed's SmartStart and SmartStop technology start and stop the device at your convenience. The device starts when you first breathe into the mask and stops when you pull it off in the morning, making it one of the easiest sleep apnea therapy devices to use in the world.
H5i Humidifier Included
The S9 Auto's Humidifier regulates your device's temperature and humidity settings even in the face of changing room or environmental conditions.
The S9 Auto measures your breathing rate all night long, adjusting the device's pressure settings based on your latest breaths to maintain an open airway. The constant monitoring ensures that your breathing stays regulated throughout the night, allowing you to wake up ready to start your day.
ResMed's Vsync technology monitors the VPAP mask's leak rate throughout the night and self-adjusts the baseline pressure based on its perceived leak rate.
Superior Data Storage
ResMed's S9 Auto comes with an SD card that monitors your breathing information daily. The S9's wireless technology allows your doctor to view your information instantly, letting you get the best care for your sleep apnea therapy needs.
- V Sync - Monitors VPAP mask leak rate and self adjusts base line pressure accordingly
- Continuous Monitoring - Measures breathing rate, adjusting device pressure based on latest breaths
- Superior Data Management - Breath statistics stored on individual SD card for actionable data
- H5i Humidifier - Uses ambient sensors to regulate temperature and humidity despite changing environmental conditions
- SmartStart & SmartStop - Start or stop therapy simply by breathing or taking off your mask
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower settings and gently increase to prescribed pressure levels over a 45min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment- Adapts pressure to varying altitude levels up to 8500ft
Adjust the humidity with the S9 Auto's three humidity settings: Auto, Patient, and OFF.
What kind of tubing comes with this model?
We offer the SlimLine tubing with the S9 Auto.
How does the S9 Auto store data?
The S9 stores data in a removable SD card for optimal convenience. The card stores detailed data for a month, and can hold up to 365 sessions worth of information.
What is the Patient Setting in the Humidifier?
The H5i Humidifier's Patient Setting allows you to adjust the humidification settings traditionally, while the Auto Setting will automatically set the humidification for you.
No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges on Open Products Except for Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance.