Respironics PR System One DS550 REMstar Auto CPAP with A-Flex and Heated Humidifier
This product is discontinued. See the latest model of the REMstar Auto CPAP.
Respironics' System One approaches the sleep management process with unmatched intelligence. A host of features deliver unrivaled performance for your sleep therapy needs. System One incorporates A-Flex and SystemOne Humidity to match your breathing cycles while providing therapy based on your personal humidity settings. Furthermore, Dry Box technology provides all of the water protection you'll need.
Respironics has augmented traditional pressure therapy in order to improve comfort and raise compliance. The Digital Auto-Trak algorithm identifies the onset of inspiration and exhalation allowing it to deliver the right pressure relief every time. A-Flex synchronizes with Respironics' CPAP algorithm to maximize comfort by delivering optimal pressure during your entire breathing cycle. Respironics Pressure Profile mimics your breathing, allowing the device to effectively respond to your needs throughout your sleep session.
System One resistance control works on establishing an optimal relationship between the device and the mask. The ending result is a synchronized pressure delivery guaranteeing the full benefits of Flex technology regardless of the mask.
Dry Box Technology
Dry Box technology guarantees that virtually all water is eliminated from seeping into the machine during normal use. The device can even be turned upside down or tilted without causing water to leak back into the device itself. You can rest easy knowing Dry Box provides the water protection you need to use your CPAP Machine.
System One Humidity
System One Humidity manages multiple factors including room humidity, room temperature, and flow to maintain your desired humidity settings. Even when the environment changes you can rest easy knowing that Respironics will optimize your therapy in any situation.
Advance Event Detection & Response
System One is able to automatically identify and adapt therapy levels in response to common OSA related events. Respironics has even designed System One to respond to symptoms that surpass classic OSA events, that could indicate a potential need for specialized therapy.
- A-Flex Technology - Synchronizes with Respironics algorithm to maximize comfort and deliver optimal pressure
- Dry Box Technology - Prevents water from seeping into fragile electronic components
- System One Humidity - Manages multiple factors including room humidity, temperature and flow for optimal humidity
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases to prescribed pressure over a 45min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitude conditions
- Heated Humidifier - Humidifier delivers warm air to reduce common CPAP therapy irritations such as nasal congestion, dry mouth, etc.
There are 3 distinct modes of operations on this device, which provide you the flexibility you need to find the best suited therapy for you.
This item is discontinued
What is the pressure range?
The pressure ranges from 4 to 20cm H20.
How much does the device weigh?
The device is fairly light, weighing approximately 4.8lbs.
What sort of filters does this device use?
Pollen and ultra fine.