Mask Sizes Gauge: Click here
Introducing Mirage FX
The Mirage FX from ResMed features the ideal blend of lightweight ergonomics and simplicity.
- The mask utilizes four parts to simplify and optimize fit, as well as maintenance.
- SoftEdge headgear provides ultimate comfort, excellent and customized fit, as well as "straight out of the box", usability.
- Convenient squeeze-tab elbow provides and easy way to attach or detach the elbow from the frame.
- Ergonomic design ensures that the plastic does not make contact with the skin, and the flexible "butterfly wing" structure, provide adequate forehead support and a wide range of adjustment for a highly customized fit.
- Exceptionally lightweight and strong construction provides excellent stability as well as flexibility and softness for optimum comfort.
- ResMed's proprietary Dual-wall Spring Air cushion, distributes pressure evenly and provides additional softness at the nasal bridge.
- The convenient diffused vent design provides proper dispersal of air quietly and softly, away from the bed partner.
- Ergonomically designed headgear loops provide intuitive attachment and detachment of headgear.
Fit for all
Resmed's wide range of studies on the characteristic of the human face as well as its ergonomic design for the standard Mirage FX, allows a perfect fit for approximately 90% of its users. However, a significant number have wider faces, requiring a wider fit, and for this it is recommended that the Mirage FX Wide is used. It offers more frame and cushion width, shallower cushion, and a shorter frame length to provide a better seal against flatter nose bridges.
How to fit the ResMed Mirage FX masks
Note:Rx Required for this product.
©ResMed 2013 Used with Permission.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.