- Small & Large in the same box
Premium Comfort and Optimum Therapy with the Fisher Paykel FlexiFit HC405 CPAP Mask
Fisher Paykel FlexiFit HC405 CPAP Mask provides superior comfort, versatility, and flexibility with an innovative design, and the proprietary Breath-O-Prene Headgear, that offers optimum therapy and comfort for BiPAP and CPAP therapy. The Fisher & Paykel brand guarantees superior mask comfort all the time.
Proprietary FlexiFit design features a front swivel that provides the user a more versatile and customized fit for an uninterrupted nights sleep. The unique diffuser releases exhaled air gently and quietly. It also prevents exhaled air from blowing onto your bed partner. This ensures that you and your bed partner, gets a restful, uninterrupted nights sleep.
The FlexiFit HC405 comes packaged with 2 sized (small, large) silicone seals to accommodate a wide range of facial sizes and shapes.
- Unique cushion design is extra comfortable and does not create pressure points on the bridge of the nose. It also allows a significant range of movement for better comfort.
- Secure forehead lock ensures stability and exceptional comfort
- Convenient free swinging front swivel provides a wide range of tube positions.
- Specially designed glider mechanism allows free movement of the headgear independent of the mask, which means less restrictions of movement for the user during the night.
- Breath-O-Prene Headgear is designed with fewer straps for a better fit and easier maintenance.
- Designed with open eyelets at the forehead rest for optimum versatility, allowing the headgear to be removed without having to alter the settings.
- Well-designed diffuser dispenses exhaled air quietly and gently. It also prevents air from being blown onto your bed partner.
- Constructed with 100% latex free materials to avoid skin irritations and allergies.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.