This product is discontinued. Respironics upgraded this model to their latest REMStar 60 series in March 2012.
Receive a FREE gift (click here) when purchasing this item.
Respironics PR System One DS150/DS250(Plus)/DS450(Pro)/DS550S(Auto) Feature Comparison
This bundle includes the PR Auto CPAP Machine and Humidifier.
The REMstar Auto A-Flex is a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device designed for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). It can deliver CPAP therapy or Auto-CPAP therapy.
The REMstar Auto A-Flex device is Phillips most recent development for auto CPAP machines in 2009. It can function for both CPAP therapy and Auto CPAP therapy. The device has been engineered with excellent features such as a ramp function, which allows the operator to lower the pressure when sleeping. The machine also automatically and gradually increases air pressure to the desired level. The device is package together with a humidifier.
What does the Respironics REMstar Auto A-Flex CPAP offer?
- The latest platform for System One humidity control along with the Dry Box technology - The updated System One platform guarantees exceptional humidification control that prevents water damage, protecting your investment.
- The latest platform for System One resistance control - Offers the best pressure delivery irrespective of the mask that is used.
- Built in advanced event detection - Identifies changing conditions and informs the healthcare practitioner of the need alternative therapies
- Patented flex family technologies – Simply provides the best in patient comfort with industry leading standard of proven pressure relief.
- An enhanced encore data management and reporting - Provides sophisticated patient management strategies for better compliance
- Two possible modes in CPAP and Bi Level capabilities and remote switching - Allows healthcare providers the convenience and advantage of having both options in one unit.
- Enhanced humidity output and control offers five relative humidity settings at the patients choosing - Provides optimum comfort during therapy.
- Excellent mask fit feature - Provides patients the capability to check mask seal integrity, providing healthcare providers insight on pressure increases during usage.
- Back lit screen - Provides easy viewing of functions even in the dark.
- Improved filtration consisting of ultra fine filters - Provides maximum comfort and is included with each package.
- Two tubing options of 15mm and 22mm - Providing the best customization possibilities
- Multilingual display options – User friendly display options that are available in English, French, and Spanish.
Modes found in the REMstar Auto A-Flex
- CPAP Mode: provides continous and constant levels of positive airway pressure with RAMP options if prescribed by your healthcare provider to reduce and gradually increase pressure to therapeutic requirements providing optimum sleep
- CPAP and C Flex Mode: to provide pressure relief when exhaling for comfort and customization to patient requirements
- CPAP and C Flex+ Mode: provides pressure relief after inhalation inhalation and tat the start of exhalation
- Auto CPAP Mode: for spontaneous adjustment of CPAP therapy to patient requirements
- Auto CPAP with C- flex Mode: provides pressure relief when exhaling for optimum comfort and convenience
- Auto CPAP with C+flex Mode: for pressure relief after inhalation and the beginning of exhalation providing optimum comfort and response to patient needs
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.